There are some very influential people who don’t think the world we live in is real. But, do their theories make sense? In this episode, we look at what’s known as “Simulation Theory” and the arguments for and against it.
- The Butterfly Dream (from Legion)
- Plato’s Allegory of the Cave - Alex Gendler
- René Descartes - The School of Life
- Living in a Computer Simulation by Scott Adams
- How to Know Whether You are a Real Person by Scott Adams
- I am Not Living in a Computer Simulation by Peter Kassan
Have a comment for the show? Email it over with your first name and general location in the world. Keep in mind, anything you send may be mentioned on the show.
Casual Podcast: Walk and Talk